Medi USA - Warranty Overview
Documentation on Medi USA's overall manufacturer warranty.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Equipment Guides
- Medicare Guides
- Equipment Warranties
- Legal & Safety Information
- All mediven®, circaid® medical compression products (Ready to Wear and Custom) are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If during the first 30 days after purchase the garment is considered not acceptable, medi will replace the garment at no cost to the patient or in the case of custom garments, product may be altered or modified as needed.
- Product is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty is only valid if the instructions for care are followed properly and does not cover normal wear and tear, abnormal care and use or where it can be shown the application instructions have not been followed correctly. This includes alterations where applicable.
- The product will perform according to and under the stated application use procedures for a period (as stated below) from the date of retail purchase for standard product or manufacturer ship date for custom-ordered product:
- Mediven® elastic compression stockings (RTW and Custom) will maintain the stated compression levels – 6 months
- Juxtafit™ premium, readyfit™, classicflex™ leg – 1 year
graduate™ leg and arm – 1 year (Products found to be defective after the first six months can be returned for repair only)
- Juxtafit™ essentials lower leg, upper leg with knee, arm, and glove, juxtalite™ lower leg, juxtacures™ lower leg - 6 months
- Juxtafit™ and juxtalite™ ankle foot wraps - 90 days
- Circaid® Ancillary Products (compression anklets™, single band ankle foot wrap, graduate hand cover, capri, socks, undersleeves