Juzo - Warranty Overview
Documentation on Juzo's overall manufacturer warranty.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Equipment Guides
- Medicare Guides
- Equipment Warranties
- Legal & Safety Information
Table of Contents
Quality products and satisfied customers have been a part of Juzo's history for over 100 years. We will make every effort to accommodate your returns using the following guidelines:
- For hygienic reasons, all garments that have been worn must be laundered before returning for evaluation.
- All products returned must have a return authorization number (RMA), which may be requested through Juzo customer service or via ShopJuzo at www.juzousa.com.
- Please include reason for return, and all applicable information to expedite processing.
- Stock items are returnable up to 90 days from date of purchase.
- A 15% processing fee will apply on all returned requiring inspection and/or repackaging.
- Custom made garments are subject to Juzo's fitting guarantee. Juzo is 100% committed to providing you with the best fit possible. This is why we offer a "Fitting Guarantee" that ensures each custom made garment will be produced correctly as per the measurements provided to Juzo. IF the garment does not fit properly, return the garment to Juzo within 14 days of the original ship date.
- Alteration fees may apple for the standard size or custom-made garments.
For more information & a quick FAQ about your Juzo product click the button below